I’m not currently looking for freelance work but when I am, I can…
- Turn a scrap of an idea into quality, personalised content for your business website.
- Research and write credible blog posts, articles and website content on more-or-less any subject.
- Ghost-write books or longer articles based on conversation or correspondence.
- Review, edit and rewrite your website content – to make it more engaging, or clearer and more accessible, or both.
- Develop house writing style guides to accompany existing visual brand guidance.
- Or anything else that requires a mastery of language.
- I can also take photos or create illustrations and prepare them for the web.
We can work together however is best for you – on the phone, through video calls, by email, or face to face.
If you’ve got a half-formed thought, a few bullet points, or a note scribbled on the back of a beer mat, then that’s enough for me to get started.
I charge per hour and it typically takes me one hour to produce 500 polished words from scratch, including research time. That of course varies from job to job.